Sunday, October 03, 2004

233.

A slight wobble in the water filled just above the rim of the glass.

9 comments:

Wamba said...

Love the simplicity. A blog filled with the moments, the thoughts, and the metaphors that turn an interesting story into art. I love that you present them individually so the reader can appreciate the beauty of the moment without feeling the distracting need to rush on and see what happens next.

An art gallery for literature.

andrew said...

Agreed. They could also making great starting sentences for overcoming writer's block.

Bella said...

Totally agree to both.

Christine said...

What are the odds that I would click on a Blog of Note and the author would practically be my neighbor!? Hello OneMillionFootnotes, I hail from Albany, NY. Keep up the blogging, it's fantastic.

Vahid said...

Just saw your weblog. Sounds cool. I use to write some series of short stuff called Anagrams on my site. You might check it out.

Alice @ LAX TO YVR said...

linked over here b/c blogspot featured your site. boy, am I glad i decided to click on your link.

i'm also a writer and i appreciate seeing good writing. keep it up!

anish said...

very image-provoking!! great work geof!

Geofhuth said...

Christine,

Wouldn't the odds be great? Isn't the Capital District supposed to be the best place on earth?

Thanks for the comments.

Geof

Geofhuth said...

V A H I D,

Can't find the Anagrams on your site? Are they there? or did I misunderstand you?

Geof