Friday, October 01, 2004

230.

From his hotel room, he could not see the fireworks, but he could hear them and he saw their splintered reflection against the side of a glass and steel building.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are they, in New York? I suppose a city.

roachz said...

You write ever so beautifully. I love the concept of this blog, long articles doesn't always make it more interesting or meaningful.

I will continue to read it everyday without fail.

Kanna said...

This is honestly and tremendously beautiful. Congratulations. Do you do use any other forms in your non-blog writing?

mk said...

this is so true.. i celebrated my national day here in malaysia.. hearing but could not see.

Jian Han said...

hey i find this rather cool! post your thoughts here...inspired by you, i created one too! its at han90-fn.blogspot.com. pls rest assured that i will not copy anything from you here.

7_70 said...

Maybe he is one of the 430,000 people last night around Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.

Dee said...

It is interesting to hear the explosions echo off of the tall buildings... NY is a fabulous city.

Me said...

I almost feel like I'm there, where ever "there" may be.

Note to Lizzie -- if you want other people to contribute on your site, the best way I can think of would be to create a second account (a "contributor") without admin rights, and post the username and password somewhere on your site. People couldn't comment as themselves, but at least they could write something.

Geofhuth said...

Jian Han,

I've added a link to your "Thinking Arena."

Geof

Geofhuth said...

kmhudson,

In my non-blog writings, I use many different forms. I use specific forms in my writing all the time.

Geof