I've been in that plane! - and in most of the spaces you seem to inhabit. Isn't it wonderful that people so far removed in distance, talent, intellect, sex, age and anything else you care to name can have such similar thoughts. Lovely idea.
Sorry. I've been overwhelmed with comments, so I've cut back on responses, and I'm traveling a lot right now, but I appreciate your kind words! Honest.
4 comments:
I've been in that plane! - and in most of the spaces you seem to inhabit. Isn't it wonderful that people so far removed in distance, talent, intellect, sex, age and anything else you care to name can have such similar thoughts. Lovely idea.
Let me read it again.
I have one! I have one!
Ahem.
"Today, I feel like I'm being squeezed through a funnel."
Lizzie,
Sorry. I've been overwhelmed with comments, so I've cut back on responses, and I'm traveling a lot right now, but I appreciate your kind words! Honest.
Geof
Post a Comment