Observations from the Bottom of the Page
Very interesting blog. I like its...serenity.
I totally just twisted my arm back and forth to see if I could feel the bones moving inside!
What Laura said: "Serene" (though some earlier posts hint at menace).May I link to your blog on my own?
Love your blog: The concept and the content. All the best to you.SarahJerusalem, Israelwww.chayyeisarah.blogspot.com
Close eyes and tilt head from side to side, ear to neck, to feel the stretch and soft noises...
that's me you're talking about. i do that all the time. haha. keep up the good work. i like ur entries,so simple, yet so engaging. *winkz*
John B.,Please do link to my blog. Thanks!Geof
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very interesting blog. I like its...serenity.
I totally just twisted my arm back and forth to see if I could feel the bones moving inside!
What Laura said: "Serene" (though some earlier posts hint at menace).
May I link to your blog on my own?
Love your blog: The concept and the content. All the best to you.
Sarah
Jerusalem, Israel
www.chayyeisarah.blogspot.com
Close eyes and tilt head from side to side, ear to neck, to feel the stretch and soft noises...
that's me you're talking about. i do that all the time. haha. keep up the good work. i like ur entries,so simple, yet so engaging. *winkz*
John B.,
Please do link to my blog. Thanks!
Geof
Post a Comment