Observations from the Bottom of the Page
Hi!I found very interesting your blog! I own one too. jorgericardo.blogspot.comIt's in spanish... :pGreetings!
He vivido en Bolivia por dos años.Puedo leer español.Geof
Nice blog! Keep up the lovely observations :)
nicemr duck
Difficult to picture pencils lines floating in space... or maybe lying scattered on the table, having been displaced from the recently erased page. That is some eraser.Your site is really interesting, I am happy I chose to visit.Cheers
hey nice footnote eraser everythin but leave sum mark dat can be erase mm kool =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hi!
I found very interesting your blog! I own one too.
jorgericardo.blogspot.com
It's in spanish... :p
Greetings!
He vivido en Bolivia por dos años.
Puedo leer español.
Geof
Nice blog! Keep up the lovely observations :)
nice
mr duck
Difficult to picture pencils lines floating in space... or maybe lying scattered on the table, having been displaced from the recently erased page. That is some eraser.
Your site is really interesting, I am happy I chose to visit.
Cheers
hey nice footnote eraser everythin but leave sum mark dat can be erase mm kool =)
Post a Comment